Chip Seal Applications RSII - Longmont
Event Date: 9/9/2019
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Longmont Utility Center
1251 S. Bowen St.
This interactive full day program will cover:
- Chip Seal Introduction– What is it? How is
it best used? What are its benefits?
- Considerations When Using-budget, public
demand, and obstacles.
- Equipment Needed.
- Aggregates-What size should be used? What are the specifications and application rates?
- Emulsions– Suppliers and what type to use.
- Pavement Maintenance Chip Seal.
- Chip Seal for Gravel Roads.
This is a course in the Roads Scholar II course track Technical Skills Focus area.
The registration fee for this workshop is $50 per person for employees of government agencies and $75 per person for non-government agencies. Fee includes class handout and lunch. Invoices will be sent upon receipt of registration form. Invoices can be paid by cash, check, money order, or credit card.
Please be considerate of those on the waiting list, cancel early if necessary. A full refund will be made if you cancel no later than 3 business days prior to the training day; otherwise, you will forfeit the registration fee.
In order to receive credit for this class, attendees must stay until the end when it is dismissed by the instructor and class certificates are awarded.