This Supervisory Skills and Development class is offered every Spring, alternating West Slope and Front Range locations. In this interactive class, you will:
• Gain understanding on the value of workplace diversity
• Learn the forces that shaped today’s generations
• Develop your leadership potential by effectively engaging with a diverse workforce
• Respond to instances of poor conduct
• Develop an environment where employees respect and value each other
This is a course in the Supervisory Skills and Development course track.
The registration fee for this workshop is $75 per person for employees of government agencies and $100 per person for non-government agencies. Fee includes class handout and lunch.
Please be considerate of those on the waiting list, cancel early if necessary. A full refund will be made if you cancel no later than 3 business days prior to the training day; otherwise, you will forfeit the registration fee.
In order to receive credit for this class, attendees must stay until the end when it is dismissed by the instructor and class certificates are awarded.
|2/21/2019 8:00:00 AM -- 2/21/2019 4:00:00 PM||Dealing with People: Who's Coming Through the Door Today? - Grand Junction||CDOT Mesa Conference Room||View Session|