This course is offered every Fall, alternating West Slope and Front Range locations.
- Examine the role of the supervisor
- Learn about leadership skills and how to apply them
- Explore options for handling issues new supervisors encounter
- Learn the basics of interviewing, performance management, and disciplinary action
- Assess own level of ability in competencies required of a supervisor and develop a strategy
This is a course in the Supervisory Skills and Development course track.
The registration fee for this workshop is $75 per person for employees of government agencies and $100 per person for non-government agencies. Fee includes class handout and lunch. Invoices will be sent upon receipt of registration form. Invoices can be paid by cash, check, money order, or credit card.
Please be considerate of those on the waiting list, cancel early if necessary. A full refund will be made if you cancel no later than 3 business days prior to the training day; otherwise, you will forfeit the registration fee.
In order to receive credit for this class, attendees must stay until the end when it is dismissed by the instructor and class certificates are awarded.
Sorry, there are no sessions currently available for this course at this time.