Dealing with People New
In this interactive class, you will:
- Gain understanding on the value of workplace diversity
- Learn the forces that shaped today’s generations
- Develop your leadership potential by effectively engaging with a diverse workforce
- Respond to instances of poor conduct
- Develop an environment where employees respect and value each other
Supervisory Skills and Development Program
This is a course in the Supervisory Skills and Development Program course track. Click the above link for program details.
The registration fee for this workshop is $50 per person for employees of government agencies and $75 per person for non-government agencies. Fee includes any class handouts and lunch. Registration can be paid online, or via invoice upon special request. Please contact email@example.com for questions.
Please be considerate of those on the waiting list, cancel early if necessary. A full refund will be made if you cancel no later than 3 business days prior to the training day; otherwise, you will forfeit the registration fee.
In order to receive credit for this class, attendees must stay until the end when it is dismissed by the instructor and class certificates are awarded.
Road Scholar Credits
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Select A Session
Sorry, there are no sessions currently available for this course at this time.