Effective Communication Skills (DELETE) New
This Supervisory Skills and Development Program class is an interactive, and hands-on class. You will learn to:
- Understand communication responsibilities
- Assess different communication styles
- Apply assertive communication techniques
- Improve etiquette with professional standards
- Improve verbal relationships at work
- Practice for organizing thoughts prior to writing
- Review and practice punctuation pointers
- Think through before writing, considering especially who the reader is & purpose of writing.
This course covers how to write, edit, and proofread effective business communications simply, clearly, and logically as well as improve verbal relationships and communication in the workplace.
This is a course in the Supervisory Skills and Development Program course track. Click the above link for program details.
The registration fee for this workshop is $50 per person for employees of government agencies and $75 per person for non-government agencies. Fee includes any class handouts and lunch. Registration can be paid online, or via invoice upon special request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Please be considerate of those on the waiting list, cancel early if necessary. A full refund will be made if you cancel no later than 3 business days prior to the training day; otherwise, you will forfeit the registration fee.
In order to receive credit for this class, attendees must stay until the end when it is dismissed by the instructor and class certificates are awarded.
Road Scholar Credits
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Select A Session
Sorry, there are no sessions currently available for this course at this time.