- Know the fall protection regulations and how to apply them
- Know the components of a harness and how to inspect it
- Understand the importance of documenting the inspections
- Know when to use fall protection and what type is required
- Know how to use and maintain fall protection
This is a course in the Roads Scholar II course track Safety Focus Area. Click above for more program details.
The registration fee for this workshop is $50 per person for employees of government agencies and $75 per person for non-government agencies. Fee includes any class handouts and lunch. Registration can be paid online, or via invoice upon special request. Please contact email@example.com for questions.
Please be considerate of those on the waiting list, cancel early if necessary. A full refund will be made if you cancel no later than 3 business days prior to the training day; otherwise, you will forfeit the registration fee.
In order to receive credit for this class, attendees must stay until the end when it is dismissed by the instructor and class certificates are awarded.
Road Scholar Credits
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Select A Session
|10/16/2023 8:00:00 AM -- 10/16/2023 4:00:00 PM||Fall Protection - Longmont||Front Range Community College - (Boulder/Longmont Campus)||View Session|