Local Road Safety Plans Peer Exchange - EVENT REGISTRATION
Sponsored Guest Lodging:
Evenings of November 17th and November 18th
To encourage state and local agency participation from around the state, Colorado LTAP, CDOT and FHWA are sponsoring a block of rooms *FREE for Government Agencies ONLY located farther than 60 miles from the peer exchange location (Douglas County Fairgrounds). A limited number of rooms are available at the Hampton Inn Castle Rock location on a first-come, first-serve basis. One room, double occupancy will be offered to government agencies that qualify. Please submit the following form to request a room for your agency.
Terms and Conditions:
- Colorado LTAP will ONLY cover the tax free hotel rate for one room, two-nights lodging for Monday 12/17/18 prior to workshop start and for Tuesday 12/18/18. Any additional incidental expenses incurred will be the responsibility of the Guest. Each guest will be required to present a valid credit card upon check-in to cover any incidental charges above the base room rate.
- Guest accommodations will be available at 3:00 pm on arrival day (12/17/18) and reserved until 11:00 am check out time on departure day (12/18/18).
- If you have multiple people that can share one room requiring two beds, you will need to provide at least two names below in order to reserve double-double accommodations.
- In order to provide the hotel with the rooming list, CO LTAP will need to receive your room guest names by Monday, December 3, 2018.
- Agencies can change names of registered at any time, however, if no one from your agency attends the peer exchange and you had a hotel room reserved, your agency WILL be responsible to cover the room expense and you will be billed to cover Colorado LTAP's loss. A Supervisor signature acknowledging this liability will be required before we reserve your hotel room. A separate liability form will be emailed upon acceptance of this application.