Written Communications - Boulder
Event Date: 2/13/2019
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Boulder Street Maintenance Building
5050 Pearl St.
Program TopicsThis Supervisory Skills and Development Program class is offered every Spring, alternative West Slope and Front Range locations.
• Practice for organizing thoughts prior to writing.
• Review spelling rules, tricks for remembering “how to’s” & resources for checking guidelines.
• Review and practice punctuation pointers.
• Improve etiquette with professional standards.
• Thinking through before writing, especially to consider who the reader is & purpose of writing.
• Writing drafts using grammar and format rules.
This is a course in the Supervisory Skills and Development course track.
The registration fee for this workshop is $75 per person for employees of government agencies and $100 per person for non-government agencies. Fee includes class handout and lunch.
Please be considerate of those on the waiting list, cancel early if necessary. A full refund will be made if you cancel no later than 3 business days prior to the training day; otherwise, you will forfeit the registration fee.
In order to receive credit for this class, attendees must stay until the end when it is dismissed by the instructor and class certificates are awarded.