Pavement Preservation - Westminster
Event Date: 4/23/2018 - 4/24/2018
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Westminster Rec Center
10455 Sheridan Blvd.
This training is ideal for roadway construction and maintenance teams, specifically workers, designers, or inspectors involved in the placement of pavement preservation treatments. It will cover integrating pavement management to selecting pavements for preventative maintenance.
- Impact of Pavement Preservation on your Pavement Management System
- Influence of Pavement Condition on Project Selection
- Evaluating Pavements
- Preventative Maintenance Treatments
- Identifying Feasible Treatments and Strategies
- Determining the Most Appropriate Strategy
- EDC-4: Pavement Preservation - When, Where, and How Update
This is a course in the Roads Scholar II course track Transportation Management Focus area.
This class is being offered for free to government agencies. Register now to secure your spot! Private agencies can register for only $25 per person.
Please be considerate of those on the waiting list, cancel early if necessary.
In order to receive credit for this class, attendees must stay until the end when it is dismissed by the instructor and class certificates are awarded.