APWA Spring Street Conference
Event Date: 4/18/2018 - 4/20/2018
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
755 Horizon Dr.
Grand Junction, Colorado
Join us for the 2018 Spring Street Conference in Grand Junction! Our keynote speaker will be Sean Bott, Mentalist and Mind Reader. He'll amaze you with his mind reading, telepathy, and predicting the future!
Our conference topics include:
- Liability of Unpaved Road Maintenance
- Stormwater and Water Resources: Local Issues
- Innovations in Asphalt Paving
- Public Relations and Public Works
- Backflow Prevention
- Lessons Learned from the Glenwood Springs Bridge Project
- Recycled Asphalt Paving
- Guardrail Installation and Maintenance
- Load Securement and Rigging
- Innovations in Concrete Paving
- Flagger Certification ($20 extra)
- and MORE!
In addition to seminars - join us for the Golf Tournament on April 17th, and our Pool and Corn-hole Tournaments on evenings of the conference. For the second time, we will be holding the State Championship Backhoe Competition! (1st and 2nd place Backhoe Competition winners will be sponsored to compete at the National APWA PWX conference in Kansas City!
Prices will go up April 6th, register soon!
Attendees: $100 ($125 after April 6th)
Exhibitors: $300, and additional outdoor spaces for $50
Cancellations must be received by April 13th for a refund.
Registration is available here: www.Colorado.APWA.net
Please contact Pamela Weimer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions you have regarding registration.