Grant Writing - Grand Junction
Event Date: 4/4/2018 - 4/5/2018
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
755 Horizon Dr.
Grand Junction, Colorado
This two-day class will be fun, interactive, and detailed. Lunch is provided on both days.
With a special focus on transportation-related grants, this hands-on grant writing course will walk you through all the stages of grant project development. You will learn the following:
- Crafting Competitive, High-Scoring Grant Proposals
- Importance of Mission and Vision Statements
- Drafting Goals
- Drafting Grant Support Resolutions
- Developing Effective Budgets and Budget Justifications
- Crafting Evaluation and Dissemination Plans
- Mathematical Calculations of Your Chances
- Types of Graphics to Use
- Federal funding guidelines and OMB Circulars, and the Federal Register
- Support Letters Vs. Commitment Letters
- Partnership Development
The 2-day workshop includes class handout and lunch on both days.
Please be considerate of those on the waiting list, cancel early if necessary.
In order to receive credit for this class, attendees must stay until the end when it is dismissed by the instructor and class certificates are awarded.